ZOMBIE KILLER CONTEST
Sponsored by Rockzom13, LLC and the Producers of Rockabilly Zombie Weekend the movie have put together this contest for inspired filmmakers both professional and hobbyists. This contest is all about how you can be the most creative zombie killer in a 30 second video!
Rockabilly Zombie Weekend is an independent film release that is currently in post production. It is slated to premier in Central Florida in November 2012 and for DVD release in 2013. The top three winners of this contest will have their 30 second video placed on our national website for exposure, on our facebook page and be featured at the end of the feature premier in November 2012 in our theatrical release. A cash prize of $500.00 will also go to the first place winner of this contest.
ROCKZOM13, LLC invites all friends of Rockabilly Zombie Weekend, students and professionals alike to participate in our contest. We ask that all contestants adhere to the following general rules:
- Contestants must have a valid social security number and age requirements are 18 and older.
- Contentant is limited to one prize per household and/or address and can win only once on any Rockzom13, LLC contest in 90 days.
- There is no purchase necessary to win. There are no substitutions for prizes and only ONE CASH prize will be awarded and the second and third place winners will receive promotions on our website, facebook page and at the end of our film premier in Florida.
- Applicable taxes on prizes are the responsibility of the winner.
- Employees of Rockzom13, LLC, its agents, sponsors and affiliates are not eligible.
- Rockzom13, LLC is not responsible for any damages that may occur to people, persons or private property as a result of this contest.
- No animals shall be used in the video contest submissions or be harmed in any way during the video taping of the zombie kill.
- Rockzom13, LLC reserves the right to disqualify contestants who do not adhere to the Rockzom13, LLC contest rules. Persons who enter the contest under a fraudulent name, age, or social security number will be automatically disqualified in all present or future contests.
- Rockzom13. LLC is not responsible for prize substitutions due to cancellations or rescheduling of events.
- 1Rockzom13, LLC reserved the right to revise these rules at any time.
- For a copy of these rules, send a SASE to Rockzom13, LLC, 212 West Bay Avenue, Longwood, Florida 32750.
- All prizes are non-transferrable.
- All submissions must be 30 seconds in length.
- All submissions must be sent to the following e mail address with a youtube or vimeo link: ROCKABILLYZOMBIEWEEKEND@GMAIL.COM.
- All talent used for making this video should have all appropriate waivers and release forms signed and submitted with this video that Rockzom13, LLC has expressed permission to use their image on our website, facebook page and at the end of our film premier.
- Talent waivers and release forms should be MAILED to: Rockzom13, LLC: 212 West Bay Avenue, Longwood, Florida 32750. Please make sure to have the name of your submission included with your talent release forms.
ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST BE SENT TO ROCKABILLYZOMBIEWEEKEND@GMAIL.COM WITH VIMEO OR YOUTUBE LINK AND MUST BE RECEIVED BY NO LATER THAN SEPTEMBER 15th, 2012 at MIDNIGHT.